Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Camera

Well I got a D90 tonight so my D40x is going bye bye as Becks would say. It's now for sale. I'm looking online and I should be able to get $350 for it with the kit lens so if you know anyone looking let me know! I wasn't able to get pics uploaded last night but will do that tonight. It's the camera, battery with terminal cover, body cap, USB cable, battery charger, manuals, eyepiece cap and of course the strap for the camera. I'm also including the 18-55mm kit lens (which has the covers on both ends) it came with. I do not have the original box but it will be packed securely if I need to ship it. I'm not sure how much shipping would be but I can box it up and find out if you need to know.

4 comments:

Karla said...

LUCKY!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!! Where did you get it??

Jill said...

Circuit City - ours is going out of business so everything's on sale. It came with a lens that I really didn't care to have - all I wanted was my 50mm to autofocus! I looked up the lens though and it's like a $300 lens so I'll try it out and see if I like it. ALSO it has a TON of focus points!

Lisa said...

ooo can't wait to see new pics!! good luck selling your old one!

Velia said...

Jill Congrats on the new camera. I'm going to send you an e-mail since I have questions about the D90 and D300.